Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Special Day for our Mothers
May 13, 2012 Sunday



Mother's Day...

a time for warm thoughts and fond memories, for expressing the feelings and words that often go unspoken, for letting those special people in our lives know that they are loved and appreciated - always.


Somehow we always say the least to those we love the best and hope our thoughts are understood. Although they're unexpressed that's why it means so very much, when days like this are here to say how very much you're loved each day throughout the year.

Happy Mother's Day!


Message to my mom:
To the most special and loving mom in the whole wild world, 
I just want to say that I love you sooooooo much and 
i miss you sooooooooo much. 
Although we are not together right now, 
always keep in mind that i'm always thinking of you. 
I know I have been a bad daughter and I
 just want to say I'm so so so so sorry and 
I love you veeeeerrryy much.. :* Mwuahugs
You are the BEST MOM!
-Rai